Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Saving Grace"


It's Saturday morning... one of my favorite mornings.
I can sleep as long as I want to (this morning it was 6:45 - go figure!) and then I very quickly embrace the idea of coming downstairs to make fresh coffee. It is the simple things that mean so much. This morning I brewed "saving grace" - by Ugly Mug. I open the kitchen window to hear birds singing in harmony their favorite songs and I wonder why they are so happy. Leaves are finally birthing on our maple trees and the smell of grass is in the air.
It is going to be a grand day!

2 comments:

Yellow bobby pins said...

so happy!
be happy!

Mind Madam said...

You are living my kind of Saturday! These mornings are gems to be treasured; thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week. Love and hugs.