Jealously is such a bad place to visit
"feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages"
I seem to visit that place every now and again, whether I want to or not
I just go there
I hate it when I visit there
I know I should not be there, I know better
but I go there
I try not to stay long
It hurts too much
it smells of rubbish and ruin
it is not pleasant
there is no joy
no love
my time there makes me want to cry
I am left alone with my feelings
sad - lonely - not fulfilled - wanting more
So I pack up and leave
and pray I don't go there again
but I have a feeling I will
1 comment:
Your honest shines like a light in the darkness of this poem, generating radiance. You have truly expressed the struggle we all feel when we fall into the grasp of the green-eyed monster. Thank you for exposing your truth; you are a heroine.
Post a Comment