Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ummm...

How can it "be" that one minute I can be functioning "normal" and the next minute I want to scream and yell, and then lay my head down and cry?
Well... normal is such a relative word.
What IS normal?
Webster states, "conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural."
I am not really sure I want to be "usual" anyway - do you?
So boring and uneventful.
No color
No wind
No breath
Stillness
Death...
I will embrace all forms of emotion that seem to run through my very body these days.
Grabbing my heart and pulsing with it's every beat.
It is fun! right?
A journey! On a trail...unpacking and talking.
Wheee!
Wine helps.
Whining helps.
Being embraced by big arms and feeling a masculine chest underneath my head helps. Safety.
Laying my head on a friend's lap is the most soothing.
Freedom to cry.
Sob.
Girls just know.
We take care of each other.
Hearts connected.
Laughing
loving
listening
Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Unusual" makes the world turn. Love this blog! Love the picture of you...so you!

Yellow bobby pins said...

We girls stick together! I love that we can both whine and wine! :)