Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Jerry



Jerry
he may not be perfect
but he is perfect for me
he is steady, even, not too up and not too down
he balances me with my ups and downs
does he complete me?
no
I hate it when we try to find someone that will complete us
Completion needs to come from within ourselves as we seek
healing in that place deep down inside us - locked away behind closed doors where all of our fears, hurt and insecurities hide
I don't want Jerry to have that job of completing me
I want him to compliment me
I want to compliment him
I want to lean on him as I prop him up with my words and my prayers
He is the most sensitive man I know
Tears come easy
His touch is gentle
He is manly enough to feel
I celebrate that
I celebrate Jerry
I love him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Jerry, too!! He is everything you say and I am blessed to have him as a friend with whom I can discuss art and life. Blessed to have you as a friend, KC! Keep the soul flow flowing.