I had a date last night with Jerry.
We went to the Roper Mt. observatory, and it was fun. In spite of my brain being full from a very stressful week at work, I did enjoy looking at "fake" stars while reclining in nice chairs. Most of the words shared by the teacher doing this presentation sounded like "wah wah wah wah" and I can not begin to tell you what she said. My brain was so full, actually overloaded and spilling out from a full week of stress and noise: lawyer conversations, terminated employee conversation, letters written, IT issues, Wireless access point issues, moving computers and boxing up papers, new carpeting being laid, new employee orientation, paper work, piles, thinking about my 2009 goals and initiatives for the company, VP talks, IRS paper work, TSJ irritations, coaching Betsy, and where do we go to church? There was just no more room to learn about stars, Jupiter and constellations. I did find out that the very bright "star" that we see all the time in the southern sky when we are on our patio is not a star at all.... it is Jupiter. That was worth all the "wah wah wah" noise.
No comments:
Post a Comment