Friday, June 6, 2008

Random words....

I made my bed this morning and in spite of not being able to find a thing to wear without trying on several outfits and tossing them aside on the floor... my day will be put together because when I come home tonight - my bed will be made.
I love hard boiled eggs for breakfast.
Slow drivers were making me crazy this morning. I felt very Northern Virginia-ish and wanted to lay on the horn several times.
Several of my potted plants "pee" when I water them. I need some big saucers.
I love my boss. He said I looked "colorful" today. It is the big beaded multi-colored necklace that provokes a comment like that.
Lauren is all done with school and is officially on vacation. I am extremely jealous. She deserves a long break! I could not do what she does.
Jerry is full of ideas for the yard, patio and irrigation. We have lots to do.
I want rain.
I miss Dawnie.
So many people making walking life out with Jesus so difficult. We chatted this morning and it is really very simple. It is all about the relationship and not the rules. It is about love and grace. I don't want to live in a box or be like everyone else... or wear a label. I want to be KC.
I need to go clothes shopping in a bad way.
Office coffee is okay today.
Life is good. I love my husband and my friends..... and they love me.

1 comment:

Yellow bobby pins said...

Beautiful echoes of your heart. Even these random words are deep and real. I love you.