Thursday, March 12, 2009

sleep well...

i love that you called me tonight and needed to talk.
i loved listening to your heart.
you are not crazy- your concern or worry or whatever we want to call it - is okay.
it is all a part of where you are walking as you get to know and love andy.
i will pray.
if this is all right and good... it will all come together.
God will do that.
keep your hands opens.
you know the peace in doing that.
andy is growing
you are growing
there are bound to be stretch marks in falling in love.
i have them
jerry has them
i will pray.
i love you dear girl

1 comment:

Yellow bobby pins said...

On one hand I love the idea of stretch marks - until I remember that the stretch marks don't show up until the weight is lost. I want to grow and not to shrink. Going through growing pains! I love you dear friend!