My Mom...
She is full of energy and acts much younger than she is.
She is witty and has a great sense of humor.
She likes to have control... but that enables her to get lots of things done!
She is a good friend to many people.
She is the BEST pie baker I know! (i did not get inherit this gift from her!)
She gives freely of her time and energy to many.
She likes to be busy.
She loves flowers in her garden! (I DID get this gift from her.)
She is on the cutting edge of technology.... she has a computer and is savy on it... she knows how to skype... she actually uses her cell phone... she now has a digital camera... and she misses her email when she is away from home. Yes she is addicted.
She loves me well.I honor her this weekend and am thankful for her being my Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment