change.... growth
what was is not
what will be is unknown
let go.. hang on
hang onto what?
the unknown is unknown
challenges
back away, change focus
be there always
love
love unconditionally
love with no expectation
give
serve
keep walking
hands open
hold loosely
jesus can
1 comment:
"Hold loosely". This is a great statement. I remember several years ago, I took a Religions of the World class. We were studying Buddhism. One of the things that I learned about Buddhism is that they believe all discomfort, all pain is life is due to our attachment to things, concepts, expectations, people, life etc and that only by letting go of our attachments (holding loosely) will we find true peace. There is much wisdom in that...God does not want me to hold tightly to anything of this earth...just to be a good steward of it and keep my eyes on Him! Easier said than done though!
Post a Comment